|Material Grade||SS 316 304|
The vessel is made out from S.S. 316 L quality sheets and is suitable for holding of sterile solutions, including injections, small volume parenterals, large volume parenterals, etc.
It is cylindrical in shape with a dished bottom and a conical top. The top is fitted with inlet pipe and outlet dip pipe which extends to the bottom of the tank. It is also provided with an air vent and safety valve. The pressure vessel is optionally available with sight and light glass on the conical portion.
The complete vessel is mirror polished from inside and outside as per the current CGMP requirements.
· Dead leg & Crevice free Mirror polished contact surface as per cGMP criteria
· 100% Aseptic and Hygeinic Design as per USFDA 3A, EHEDG, ASME (BPE) Norms
· 100% cleanable & sterilizable
· Electropolished inside surface.
· Comfortable handling.
· Dispensing Nozzle with Dip Tube.
· Pressure Nozzle with Clamp.
· Handle for Lifting / Shifting.
· SS Trolley with PU Castors.
· Sight Glass (Optional)
· Safety Valve.
· Vertical, Cylindrical with Conical /Dish top and shallow dish bottom with skirt.
· Top opening with T/C clamped with skirt.
· Gasket : Food Grade Silicone.
· Dynamic Working of 3.5 to 4 Barg Pressure and partial vacuum.
· Specially designed Pressure Vessel suitable for In-situ sterilization.
Capacity From 50 Ltr to 5000 Ltr.